Meet with us
Corporate Meeting Planners who are searching for flexible, economical, and technologically advanced meeting accommodations have made The Conference Center at OCLC their number one choice for hosting a variety of meetings and events.
The Conference Center at OCLC offers easy access to first rate meeting accommodations in a secluded, private setting on the OCLC campus.
Located just off I-270 in Historic Downtown Dublin and situated on the beautiful OCLC Campus, The Conference Center at OCLC showcases over 20,000 sq. ft. of meeting space for business meetings, conferences, trade shows and special events.
With OCLC’s reputation and world-wide recognition, The Conference Center at OCLC has quickly acquired a diversified client base of local and state corporations, healthcare organizations, educational institutions, technology and manufacturing companies and multiple association groups.
Our facility features a naturally lit two-story atrium, perfect for tradeshows, registration areas and mingling or just a lovely space to relax between events. Just off the atrium is our state-of-the-art General Session Room, eight meeting rooms, two training rooms, two computer labs and an expansive private dining area on the second floor.
Our catering scores high points from our clients, since selections are prepared on-site—from scratch.
We have created menus reflecting a wonderful array of house-made selections and options which appeal to a variety of tastes. Always included are healthy entrée and snack options and we are of course pleased to accommodate any special dietary needs or requests.
Parking and wi-fi are always complimentary, and all standard audio visual components are included in our rental fees. Outdoor directional signage specific for your group is provided on a daily basis.
- More than 20,000 square feet of meeting space
- 2,000-square-foor atrium for receptions, meeting breaks, exhibits and trade shows
- General Session and Lakeside Rooms accommodating 250-300 guests
- 10 additional meeting/breakout rooms
- 2 computer labs
- Professional event managers and service staff
- All standard audio visual equipment included in rental cost
- Dedicated on–site audio visual support staff
- On-site, full service catering
- Access to Business Office
- Internet access in all meeting rooms; wireless throughout
- Conveniently located just off I-270 near the many Dublin-area hotels, restaurants and business parks as well as historic downtown Dublin
- Complimentary parking
- Secluded, private setting on the OCLC campus